Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care
Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best masssages!

Highly recommend this group - we had a group of 10 and the accommodated us. We had an awesome... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Getaway22932455726
Eastvale, California
via mobile
Amazing

I am a person who loves Convenience and organization. This company was organized they were on time... read more

Reviewed July 1, 2022

from $70.00
from $89.00
from $115.00
More Info
All reviews hair and makeup morels spa services rehearsal dinner an amazing job massage experience minute deep tissue massage these ladies excellent massage highly recommend this company trial inspiration jazmin zoom cabo beauty masseuse
Selected filters
Reviewed March 26, 2021

They did my make-up & hair for my rehearsal dinner & wedding. It turned amazing. Everyone thought they did a great job (did my bridal party & mom's too). I live in the U.S. so everything was virtual & it was great. I liked my zoom meeting. I recommend using their services for your wedding.

Date of experience: March 2021
Suzanne M, Owner at Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2021

Thank you very much for your comment, it has always been a pleasure to offer our services.

Reviewed February 10, 2021

I have had a lot of massages at resorts and different destinations and often walk away disappointed. BUT This was the BEST massage I have ever had on vacation!!! Suzanne was very organized and professional and gave great service as well. We have 5 differnet people get massages and we all agreed it was amazing. I will 100% be using them for our next trip to Cabo!

Date of experience: January 2021
Suzanne M, Owner at Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2021

Reviewed January 11, 2021

I found this place online. I was looking for someone to help me with an updo. I am a very picky person and was somewhat nervous, because you never know if your are going to pick a place with inexperienced or new providers (has happened to me many times). I was also coming from out of the country, so that itself can be somewhat nerve wrecking. I booked a few months in advance and everything was pretty simple.

One thing I will point out, I was very happy that they were able to move my appointment to a different time without issues. Communication was fast and thorough. One thing to keep in mind they take payment up front and will not refund. So book if you are 100% sure you need the service. I was a little worried with Covid that something would happen, but thankfully I was able to go on holiday.

When I arrived to the store front I thought I was dropped off at the wrong location, because the place is tucked away in a more industrial looking area. I was not expecting that, but once I walked in and met my coordinator I instantly knew this place was legit! Very professional and organized I respect that. The place was clean and had a beauty vibe for sure. I liked the products they used. Most importantly I was very impressed with my hairstylist! She was AMAZING! She listened to me and created something better than I was hoping for. She made my thin ugly hair look diva status! I got to celebrate the New Year feeling and looking good! I recommend this place and I will be back!

Date of experience: December 2020
Suzanne M, Owner at Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2021

Reviewed December 2, 2020

Because of COVID we weren't able to enjoy the spa at our resort and had Lorena arrange a spa day for us at our resort - IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN BETTER!! I was concerned about COVID protocols prior to the treatments but shouldn't have. They were professional and took precautions that made me feel safe. The services were performed outdoors with appropriate spacing and masks were always worn!

The services were AMAZING! We had a group of 8 ladies and we all had the 90 minute deep tissue massage, 15 minute reflexology and 15 minute scalp messages. They do a great job of working out the knots on the deep tissue and made accommodations for the wimps in our group. My absolute favorite was the reflexology - don't skip it!

I plan to book another spa day in May when we visit again!

Date of experience: November 2020
Suzanne M, Owner at Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2020

Reviewed November 17, 2020

I got married in Cabo in October 2020, which you can imagine was a challenging time during a pandemic! Suzanne Morel's team was SO professional and made the getting ready experience so easy and stress-free! They schedule in depth video calls leading up to the wedding to go over all logistics and answered all of my questions. Everyone's hair and makeup looked so amazing and I was so happy with the end result! Would highly recommend them to anyone needing this type of service in Cabo!

Date of experience: October 2020
Suzanne M, Owner at Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2020

thank you so much, It has been a pleasure to offer our services on your wedding day.