Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care
Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing

I am a person who loves Convenience and organization. This company was organized they were on time... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
N1059WPnicolem
via mobile
Great in-villa massage!!!

We hired this company through our villa rental and they were awesome! My wife said it was one of... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $129.00
from $115.00
from $89.00
More Info
All reviews hair and makeup morels spa services rehearsal dinner massage experience minute deep tissue massage excellent massage highly recommend this company trial inspiration jazmin zoom cabo beauty resort masseuse
Selected filters
Reviewed September 10, 2020 via mobile

The massage therapist was very good. She took directions well and it was very relaxing. I would recommend this business.

Date of experience: September 2020
Suzanne M, Owner at Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2020

Thank you very much for your comment, it has always been a pleasure to offer our services.

Reviewed February 21, 2020

THE BEST IN CABO! I was referred to Suzanne Morel by my wedding coordinator, along with other salon services and they got back to me immediately. they were wonderful to work with and very responsive when scheduling the services. They came to the resort on my wedding day, making it such an easy and enjoyable experience. My hair and makeup came out better than I could have ever expected. They asked my preference but gave me great advice. I cannot thank them enough for making me feel beautiful on my wedding day. They also did my sister's makeup and hair and they all loved the results. They even did my nieces hair and it came out adorable! I cannot say enough about Suzanne Morel services.

Date of experience: February 2020
Suzanne M, Owner at Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2020

Reviewed February 10, 2020

I was super impressed with the way ALL of our hair and makeup was for our wedding. Andrea and her crew did an amazing job with our hair and makeup, all the girls were very happy and feeling beautiful. This company was very organized, professional and experienced. I would highly recommend this company for any event especially wedding day services. 5 stars all the way!!
Thank you Andrea & Suzanne Morel Company

Date of experience: January 2020
1  Thank jayydans
Suzanne M, Owner at Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2020

Reviewed November 9, 2019

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!
I was referred to Suzanne Morel by my wedding coordinator for my wedding in Cabo San Lucas. Planning a wedding in another country can be a bit stressful when it comes to selecting your vendors because you haven’t worked with them before or know anyone else that has. I can honestly say that all of the staff at Suzanne Morel were amazing to work with and did an incredible job on the hair and makeup for me and my bridal party.
I was fortunate enough to be able to do a hair and makeup trial a few months before my wedding which gave me an added piece of mind that they were going to do a great job on the day of my wedding. I worked with Andrea Palafox the entire time leading up to the wedding and the day of the wedding. She was so helpful and always quick to respond to my emails and phone calls.
When the wedding day came, Andrea and her team showed up right on time and fully staffed to be able to provide hair and makeup for all 10 ladies. They were very organized and all of the stylist did a phenomenal job. Alex was the stylist that did my hair and makeup and he couldn’t have done a better job! He listened to everything I said I wanted and made me look and feel so beautiful!
I would recommend Suzanne Morel to anyone that is looking for hair and makeup services for any special occasion that you might have in Cabo San Lucas!

Date of experience: October 2019
Suzanne M, Public Relations Manager at Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2019

thank you so much, It has been a pleasure to offer our services on your wedding day.

Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Thank you so much for being such an amazing glam squad on my special day! The hair and makeup came out perfect!

Date of experience: July 2019
Suzanne M, Public Relations Manager at Suzanne Morel Face and Body Care, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019