“Great Bar”

Ranked #31 of 608 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Happy Ending's 5 full-time chefs prepare generous proportions of delicious food, always at affordable prices, in its completely new kitchen. Our Crispy Tacos, Huge Burritos, Super Nachos, Cheeseburgers, Super "Loaded" Fries, Quesadillas, etc., Have become the most popular in Cabo. The kitchen is located directly on the sidewalk to make it easy for those who simply want to eat at the outside counter or take their food to go. Our bartenders and waiters can also place orders and serve food to our customers inside Happy Ending. Food is served everyday from 10:00 am to at least 3:00 am.
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I stopped by with a few friends after the Sammy Hagar birthday bash and we had a great time,we got to meet
the owner Gene,he has some great stories.The place has the best drink prices anywhere.make it a stop when your
in Cabo..No..BS..

1  Thank kcrules
HappyEndingCantina, Owner at Happy Ending Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

kcrules from Albany, New York: You've written 28 reviews about businesses in 16 cities and Trip Advisor has given you the title "Senior Contributor". Your comments and opinions are very important and very much appreciated.

Thank you for naming your review "Great Bar." Every bar owner strives to have his/her customers tell others that their bar is a "Great Bar." I thank you again!

It was great to meet you after one of Sammy's birthday celebration concerts at Cabo Wabo. As I write this response, his fans are enjoying his last concert on his actual birthday. Cabo is full of Sammy's fans and everyone is having a great time. Kenny Chesney performed at Cabo Wabo last night and brought down the house.

Thanks for mentioning that we never have B.S.or gimmicky pricing such as Ladies' Night, Happy Hour or 2 for 1. Our everyday, all-the-time, prices are the best in Cabo. For example, our regular price for one ice cold bottle of Corona, Corona Light, Pacifico or Pacifico Light is always only $2. And you never have to buy a bucket of beer to get this price. One double shot of our super smooth tequila is always only $1. Or order 2 beers and 2 double shots and the total everyday price is always only $5.....that's 4 separate drinks for only $5....all-the-time!

Thank you for all your wonderful comments and great recommendations.

I hope you have lots and lots of wonderful Happy Endings to all your hopes and dreams wherever life's journeys might take you.

Best wishes,

Gene, "El Jefe," Happy Ending Cantina, Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,789)

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We visited Happy Ending Cantina on our last night in Cabo. The staff were very friendly and attentitive. The drinks were plentiful and cheap. 9 of us went there before setting out to the clubs and we all were impressed with this little bar. Its a must try on your next trip.

1  Thank MDCanuck

MDCanuck from Coquitlam, Canada: Your opinions are very important especially since you've been given the title "Senior Reviewer" by Trip Advisor. Thank you for all your really nice comments and great recommendations. Thanks for naming your review, "A Great Way to Start the Evening." So many of our customers start the evening, spend the middle of the evening and then end the evening partying with us at Happy Ending.

I'm pleased that you were impressed by our "friendly" staff. We carefully hand select each member of our crew for their professionalism, abilities, friendliness, honesty and ethics.

I'm happy that you finally discovered Happy Ending on the last night of your vacation before you flew home to Canada. We're all eager to see you again as soon as you can return. Please try and make it soon.

Thanks for mentioning our super-affordable drink prices that are always the lowest in Cabo....all-the-time! We never have gimmicky pricing schemes like Happy Hour, 2-for-1 or Ladies' Night because our regular everyday prices are always lower than those bars that do.

Best wishes to lots of Happy Endings to all your endeavors no matter where life's journeys might find you.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stopped in again at one of our favorite water holes in Cabo. The prices are right and the beers ice cold. I understand they will be serving food very soon. That will be a nice addition to the already great atmosphere.

1  Thank bwask

bwask from Seattle, Washington: I really enjoyed reading all your nice comments and great recommendations, especially since they were coming from someone who Trip Advisor has given the title "Senior Reviewer" for writing 30 reviews about establishments in 6 cities. Thank you very much.

I'm very happy that you always have a fun time at Happy Ending and therefore named your review "Always a Fun Time!" Every bar owner hopes that his/her customers are having a fun time each time they visit and it's really nice to learm that you always do when you visit Happy Ending, especially since it's one of your favorite watering holes in Cabo.

I'm happy you enjoyed our "great atmosphere," low prices and consuming our ice cold beers. As you know, our everyday, regular, all-the-time, 365, 24/7 prices for ice cold bottles of Corona, Corona Light, Pacifico and Pacifico Light are always only $2 each....all-the-time!!!!

Please come back soon and visit. You are one of our very best repeat customers....and you've become an official member of our Happy Ending "family."

I wish you lots and lots of Happy Endings to all your hopes and dreams wherever life's journeys might take you and your loved ones.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I was in Cabo for five days and took three trips to get the best strawberry mojitos I have ever had! I was in Cabo in Feb 2012 and my hubby and I went to the HEC and feel in love with the atmosphere then. We brought some frenz from our trip that time back to see the HEC. This trip was a girls trip. I took my two chic as to check it out and they loved it too. Everyone so nice as always. I also brought some girls we met at our resort back to have some drinks too! BTW it's a great spot for cops and firefighters from all over! We all enjoyed the cute bartenders and great drinks!

HappyEndingCantina, Owner at Happy Ending Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

tifnay12 from Elgin: Congratulations on being named a "Senior Reviewer" by Trip Advisor for writing 6 reviews in 3 cities. Your opinions are very important and I wish to thank you for all the wonderful comments and great recommendations you wrote about Happy Ending Cantina.

Thanks for describing Happy Ending as a bar that "Never Disappoints" in the name of your review. We do everything possible to insure all our customers leave with a "Happy Ending" every time they party with us.

I really enjoyed reading how much you enjoyed drinking our strawberry mojitos and how you fell in love with our atmosphere. Thank you for bringing your friends along to party at Happy Ending when you visited with your husband eight months ago. I'm happy that your most recent trip to Cabo, which was for girls only, went so well. Thanks for telling other girls you met in Cabo about how much you enjoyed Happy Ending and even brought them with you to party with us. It appears you all enjoyed our "cute" bartenders and "great drinks."

Thanks for mentioning that Happy Ending is a "great spot" for cops and firefighters. I'm a retired LAPD Sergeant and my two sons are both current LAPD coppers. Cops, firefighters and other Public Safety Officers all enjoy having a great time in a fun and safe location when they're on vacation. Happy Ending always provides fun and safety for ALL our customers. We've been visited by Public Safety Officers from most, if not all, 50 states; Canada and other foreign countries. Many bring official uniform patches, hats or T-shirts which we proudly attach to the walls and ceiling near our entrance.

Thanks again for your really great review! I hope to see you soon.

Best wishes for lots of great Happy Endings to all your hopes and dreams no matter where life's journeys might find you.

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

Atmosphere was awesome, service was great, prices were amazing! This is a definite place u must go when u visit Cabo!(:

1  Thank LacySunby

LacySunby: Thanks for naming your review "Wonderful - Must Go!" ALL your comments and recommendations are very nice and very much appreciated.

I'm very please you thought our atmosphere was "awesome" and our service was "great." As you found out, our regular, everyday, all-the-time prices are the best in Cabo. For example our regular price for 2 ice cold bottles of your choice of Corona, Corona Light, Pacifico or Pacifico Light AND 2 double shots of our super-smooth tequila is always only $5.....that's 4 drinks for only $5.....all-the-time, 365 and 24/7!

If you get a little homesick for Cabo I sure hope you can find the means to return to enjoy Cabo's wonderful weather and Happy Ending's hot days and nights.

I wish you lots of wonderful Happy Endings to all your endeavors wherever life's journeys might take you.