“New location... not the same”
Review of No Worry's - CLOSED

No Worry's
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Food didn't seem to be as good as when they were in the marina. Beer was priced right, but tacos lacked flavor and condiments.

There are newer reviews for No Worry's

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We had some chicken tacos & margaritas while we waited in line for the Sammy Hagar Birthday Bash @ Cabo Wabo (across the street). All we could say was WOW! Yummy! The margaritas were made with real lime juice (not sweetened mixer) and they were the best I've had. We had 2 margaritas and each had 3 small chicken tacos, rice and beans for less than $20. We even went back after the show for their Seafood Chimichanga which took a little time to prepare but tasted crispy & fresh. This isn't the nicest place in town by any means, but go there once and you'll go back!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

We ate here on our recent trip to Cabo. The food was good. I had a ribeye steak and my wife had enchiladas. The waitress, Aracelli, was friendly and always there to refill our drinks, etc. The food was reasonably priced and we paid with vouchers that made it more inexpensive.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We had vouchers and walked a lot to find the new location of No Worry's. We wanted seafood and when we finally got there, they were out of all their seafood. total bummer. My younger daughter ordered a baked potato item and my husband ordered some other thing. They liked their food but my older daughter and I didn't order anything except drinks (went to get lobster at Maro's afterwards since No Worry's was out). I didn't really like the new location. Very hot and not very appealing looking.

Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

We went to No Worrys across from Sammy's Cabo Wabo Cantina hungry to try the "famous" seafood buckets that No Worrys. They do not exist! I'm not sure if this place, due to its location directly across the street from a world renown bar/restaurant, has recently failed or what the case may be; but, the menu that you will find online is not what they serve. We walked in and walked out, highly disappointed, but as many do, we went across the street - had some food and drinks and listened to great music at Cabo Wabo. In conclusion, don't go here!