“Best lobster deal in Cabo”

The Crazy Lobster Bar & Grill
Ranked #115 of 615 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: The Crazy Lobster Bar & Grill We are specialist in lobster and Steaks like New York, Rib Eye, & Mexican Food. LIke Enchiladas,Chiles Rellenos,Fish Tacos, and alot more of mexican foot, Don't forge that we have our Special Crazy Cazuela just ask for it. And also Margaritas, Piñas coladas and we have a 2x1 ever day and every night. The crarzy Lobster has Low Season Prices House Specials Fixed Price New York Rieye Steak Shrimp any Style Fresh Sea Bass Salmon Fresh Tuna Mexican Combos Lobster Tacos Shrimp Fajitas For Tequila drinkers and none drinkers only... Don Julio "Shot only $50 pesos.
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We ate there twice during the month of July. The price is the best in town for a great meal. The first time we were there we had wonderful Steak & Lobster, lobster tacos, and ribs. The second time we ate there everything was great except the steak....it had good flavor but was tough to cut and chew. I would recommend staying with just the seafood and you cannot go wrong!!! The staff was fast, efficient, friendly and served us professionally. We will definitely eat there next trip and will still tell everyone we know in Cabo to go there!

1  Thank Terri C

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Great staff, and by that I mean, very willing to take their 1 dollar Cuervo shots right along with you, if you buy. It's a great idea cause with a few shots between everybody, make sure the cook gets a couple, you'll find yourself with two big lobster tails instead of just the one. I'm 3 for 3 with it. They are quick with the service and all the food is great, I think it's the best value in cabo for steak an lobster especially if you're looking for a good time and go for the " two lobster tail option "

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

We have dined at The Crazy Lobster both trips to Cabo San Lucas. The atmosphere is laid back and pleasant. The food and service were excellent. My husband had the lobster tacos for under $10, and he said they were great! Will definitely visit again!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at the Crazy Lobster. Ice cold beer and tequila shot starter. Ordered the shrimp and fish plate and it was just perfectly grilled fish and shrimp with beans, rice, tortillas and limes. It was very, very good.
We ordered the flan for dessert. I will dream about that flan for the rest of my life. It was amazing.
Great service, great food, and good prices. Thank you for the wonderful meal!

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My group and I came here after a day of shopping for souveniers downtown and OMG! it was so good!! i ordered the steak and lobster tail for about $15-18 which was an awesome price for such lobster AND steak! MUST TRY!! My mouth still waters when I think back to this place...