“Shrimply Fantastic !!!!”

Maro's Shrimp House
Ranked #41 of 560 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Las vegas/Henderson
“Shrimply Fantastic !!!!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Hands down the best Shrimp in Cabo period. We brought two families that have never been to Maro's and boy were they blown away . Shrimp the size of your hand beans rice chips salsa guacamole and of course the famed Bulldog not to mention the most friendly staff in Mexico makes for a dining experience second to none . To add to the greatness of this place is the value ..... Amazing !!! The only bummer was,,, I brought Maro a USC T-shirt and he was not there that night . Just go there and be Blessed with what Cabo dining is all about . Cheers !

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank 2fromLV

Roanoke, Virginia
“Fun place to eat”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Bulldogs are awesome. Food fresh and good and not too expensive. Fun atmosphere - laid back style -- my daughter had the steak and loved it - my husband and I got the shrimp. It was a fun evening.

• Visited June 2012
Scottsdale, az
“yum”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

don't go for the salad, rice, beans or tortilla soup because it is so so. Get a half pound of shrimp and lobsTer and drawn butter and enjoy

Visited July 2012
1 Thank grrltechie
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“best deal”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Food is dynamite! I had the Lobster and breaded shrimp plate and the portions are great! Lobster was the best!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank 760Mitz
Kelso, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The BEST shrimp ever!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I was told about Maro's Shrimp House by a co-worker last year. My husband and I experienced Cabo for the first time in June 2011 and decided to stop by Maro's first. Oh boy...we were in love...with the food! We went back to Cabo this past June and of course ate there 3 times during our stay. Maro is wonderful along with all of the staff. His wife makes amazing coconut ice cream...oh so yummy! Thanks to us my in-laws love Maro's as much as we do. He was nice enough this last time to have the chef make my mother-in-law teq. shrimp. Not on the menu but it should be!

• Visited June 2012