I absolutely loved my stay at Capella! Cabo is already a very beautiful setting, but Capella takes advantage by being situated amongst some of the most beautiful scenery. The staff was extremely personable and my party and I were well taken care of. We thank LuLu and all the wonderful staff for their attention to detail.
The hotel was really quite and relaxing so if you are looking for a get-a-way and just want to chill out, I highly recommend this resort. I had forgotten that I should probably go sight seeing! I also recommend cruising around the ocean to look at more beautiful scenery and whale watching.
The spa was excellent and extremely relaxing. I honestly believe that I had the best massage of my life there. Edith (my massuse), for real I want her to be my new best friend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos