My husband and I stayed at Capella Pedregal for our honeymoon and we loved every minute of it! The only other resort in Cabo I have stayed at is the One and Only Palmilla - which is incredible, but I am thrilled to say that Capella's resort was just as wonderful with an even better location. I am very picky when it comes to cleanliness, food, and overall comfort, so I did my research before selecting this place. IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT! The food was outstanding, the staff was friendly and accommodating, and the overall feeling at the resort was luxurious and private without being presumptuous. The free breakfast (delicious!) and room credits help offset the cost of food and spa - and may I say that the spa is amazing. My husband and I had two massages during our stay and they were heavenly.
In regards to the rooms: Excellent beds, the rain shower is fantastic (my husband loved it so much that he took 3 showers a day), great bath tub, fantastic view and plunge pool on the deck, and great deck furniture (we napped out there a few times very comfortably).
We did have one issue with the water being turned off for almost 24 hours, but the staff kept us up to date on the problem and their attempts to fix it. They also offered us free food and wine for the inconvenience.
We did the horseback riding package which was so cool. The ranch they took us to allowed us to walk, trot, canter and full-on gallop, which was unexpected and so much fun! Our guide was very knowledgeable and taught us a lot about the culture and local vegetation during the ride. My husband and I would love to go back to this beautiful place someday - if you have the chance, jump on it!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos