8 of us stayed in a 4 bedroom ocean view villa and loved it! Had a major domo, Jonathan, and he was fabulous. Ordered the chef's dinner in room and they did a superb job. Staff was amazing, very polite, friendly, whatever we needed was handled with aplomb. Enjoyed El Farralon their upscale restuarant as well.
Watch out though: this is not an inexpensive resort so be prepared for resort prices. The wine tasting, although Alejandro was very nice, not worth the money. their wine list to be honest is not worthy of their ranking. Something about importing wines is a real pain for the resort and makes everything more expensive. the tequila tasting was fun and informative, but don't forget the price is not the price, add on tip and gratuity as was the wine tasting.
but, would I go back? heck yes! Great place and loved it. Would the whole group go back and they all say yes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos