Possibly the finest hotel experience we have ever enjoyed...anywhere in the world. We were very well treated by the staff, who made it a warm friendly and personal experience. we dined in all the restaurants...again, all excellent experiences. We really enjoyed watching the whale migration from the pool on our balcony....does it get any better? It was also nice to be able to walk to town in ten minutes....through the tunnel through the mountain that provides access to the hotel....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Jetsetter and Reservation Counter so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos