Food, room, bathroom, service, view. Knocked our socks off! Our bathroom was so amazing.huge walk in shower, beautiful stand alone tub, then the dip pool on our balcony! Oh my God! We left the privacy of our little resort to go whale watching and we could not wait to get back to our resort! We ran back!!!! The fresh juices at breakfast, ask for it they will make it. Mix it up it doesn't matter. We looked forward to eating all day! The pool was amazing too! I can not wait until our next visit!!! Best foot massage ever! My feet didn't hurt for a long time! And he taught me what I needed to do for my over used feet as I am a runner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, MrandMrsSmith, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos