I don't know if I will ever afford to come back to Capella but I'm so glad we have memories of this beautiful hotel. Everything is perfect - from the beautiful 4 bedroom villa we stayed in with friends, to the beautiful infinity pool, the daily cornitas and guacamole service, to the pristine and quiet beach. The location is the best in Cabo. It's so nice to be able to walk to town and to restaurants there. No need for expensive taxi's. This is the perfect relaxing holiday to take with just couples, friends, or even family. I hope to see you again one day, Capella!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos