Well the hotel is beautiful. Our room was magnificent. The staff are extremely friendly. Only rub is it is far from a budget vacation so b prepared. So many taxes etc…. The restaurants are both wonderful! Food was delicious. Pool is off the charts beautiful and service excellent. Only problem we had was when a group of owners showed up drinking cases of beer they brought and were very loud while I was spending 14 dollars a drink. Seems these owners pile in a 3-4 br timeshare like place and kinda took over the pool. Spa was very nice….The massages were ok but not the best in the world. Overall staff so very concerned about our happiness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos