This hotel is the most spectacular place that we've been too in terms of location (set between the ocean and the rocks), the quality of service and ameneties. Rooms are impressive and decorated with great taste. You even have your own private infinity pool on your balcony... it is simply WOW! Once you enter the tunnel carved into the rocks (it has taken 3 years to build it), you know that you are off to the most incredible experience, something very unique and special. We highly recommend the place, for business travel (conference) as well as a relaxing vacation travel. You cannot go wrong. We've also been to the "One and Only" resort in Los Cabos, which is much more expensive and offers much less value than the Capella Pedregal. Staff is genuinely frendly and don't hesitate to go out of their way to make you satisfied and to make your stay memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos