All of the other raving reviews of this hotel are are correct, it is fantastic. Location, service, architecture, rooms, plunge pool, awesome. The thing that seemed out of balance was that the meals and drink prices where the same as a hotel in NYC. Corona $6, mixed drinks start at $12 and go up depending on choice of liquor. Meals averaged $25 per. First breakfast for two was $80. Also, 15% gratuity is added automatically. I struggled with this in my mind, because I know it is a high end resort, and you get what you pay for, but it was really hard to relax and not think about the cost. We will most likely go high-end All-inclusive for our next trip
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos