Amazing place to stay. Lovely staff. The details are what makes this place so special...from the welcome margaritas, to the in-room tequila, balony pool, turn down service and daily guacamole and beers at 4pm. You get what you pay for and we were happy to spend the money. Go into town for a change and make sure to hit up Los Tres Gallos for the best food ever! Their food is great too. We were on our honeymoon and they took amazing care of us with a welcome bottle of champagne, to rose petals and candles in-room our first night, and mimosas at breakfast. Already sad to leave. We'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos