From the moment you pass through the manmade tunnel in the side of the mountain and it opens up into this ocean view framed by palms and other native plants, you are in heaven. The bucket of mini Coronas, chips and guacamole every night at happy hour; the hosted cocktail reception with free drinks and appetizers and personal greeting from the hotel manager; the waters appearing at your side when you settle in at the pool; the uber-polite and friendly staff in every encounter; the most dramatically situated restaurant in the world with amazing fresh fish -- and the list goes on. If you visit Cabo, stay here and don't think you will ever want to leave!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos