I spent an afternoon at the spa with a couple girlfriends, but did not overnight at the property. I booked a moon phase treatment and even though the moon was "waning" at the time, I was able to have the "waxing moon" treatment. The facilities are excellent (steam, sauna, ice, plunge pool, outdoor co-ed pool, etc.) and the therapists are very good. We enjoyed a post-treatment snack at the outdoor pool area in our robes - bliss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos