In short, you have to stay at this resort once in your lifetime!
We celebrated our honeymoon there and even though it's pricey, it's money worth spent. It's probably the only time I actually cried while leaving because I knew the experience we had there was amazing!!!
In room dining (yummm), manificent views ( perfect relaxation), splendid service ( they will make food to suit your requirements - salsa without raw tomatoes that ROCKED) , own plunge pool (OMG) are some of highlights of Capella! Just remember - you want to tell housekeeping when they should come over so you don't have someone walk in on you ;) and always have then repeat your food order!
Go to Capella and have that once in a lifetime experience :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos