My husband and I had the good fortune to stay at the hotel in late January where I attended a business meeting. The facility is exquisite and beautifully maintained. The meeting room was ideal, though we had to draw the drapes so everyone could concentrate on business and not on the gorgeous view and perfect weather! Our hotel room, complete with soaking pool looking out at the ocean, exuded romance. The food was exceptional in each of the restaurants we tried. And the dinner on the beach planned for our company was marvelous. Many of us had massages at the spa and mine was, without question, the best I've ever experienced. But truly the staff are the reason to stay at Hotel Pedregal. They attend to your every whim but without being intrusive. They are always pleasant and courteous. We would happily return to Hotel Pedregal again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos