I stayed at the resort between Feb 9th to the 12th. Stayed in a 4 bedroom suite and thought the overall experience was mediocre.
- A friend that went with us spent time at the One & Only last year and felt the rooms at Capella were a bit better
- The concierge (Diana) was fantastic
- The coast-side restaurant El Farallon was excellent. Good food, amazing scenary
- There's really not a whole lot to do for kids
- The hotel in general felt a bit understaffed (especially in the breakfast area)
- The breakfast at Capella is one of the worst of any fine resorts I've visited. The selection is so poor that I found myself returning to the table with just a croissant.
- The service at breakfast is incredibly slow and poor. There were also a lot of flies in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos