Capella is heaven on earth, we had the most amazing stay there in January. Staff couldn't have been more friendly and amazing. Driving through the tunnel to be greeted by such beauty (and a margarita) on the other side was just the beginning of a fabulous week of relaxation and enjoyment.
Our gorgeous and comfortable room had a plunge pool on the balcony where we spent hours watching out for whales spouting and breaching just off the beach. It was a little chilly the week we were there so we were able to turn on the gas pebble fire to shed a nice glow and warm the room.
All the little touches were amazing, huge binoculars to spy the whales, mid afternoon Coronitas, Guacamole and Corn Chips were delivered to the room, a large bottle of Tequila with limes and salt was waiting for us on arrival and the bowl of cashews was refilled daily. Sitting by the pool we were offered numerous mini margaritas in various delicious flavours. Or sometimes there were home made iceblocks in fab flavours like coconut or hibiscus flower. Their tacos poolside were diving and the spicy margarita rocked..
Breakfast was an extravaganza of delicious treats, home baked, freshly juiced, eggs any style cooked to order, nothing was too much trouble for the lovely team there.
I dont have the time to write about all the fabulousness of this resort, but I would highly recommend it.
The beauty and tranquility of this resort make it one of the best we have ever visited, we were so sorry to leave and would go back in a heartbeat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, MrandMrsSmith, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos