This place is absolutely amazing. From the moment you get in unitl the moment you leave, you feel as if you're in paradise. The service is top notch, the rooms are beautiful and very well appointed, and the views are breathtaking. The private plunge pool in the room is awesome! And the complementary guacamole and chips with the little "Coronitas" served every afternoon- very cool. The food at the restaurants was great and so was room-service. I totally recommend Capella Pedregal if you're looking to get away, relax, and be catered to. The location can't be beat. Just a five to 10 minute walk into town. My husband and I stayed 6 days and loved every minute of it. I would totally recommend Capella Pedregal. Money well spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos