This was our second visit to the resort and we can't wait to return in Febuary to watch the whales! We have nothing negative to say, however, we ventured off the resort to dine often for more variety. The food on the resort is certainly five star, but there is a price to pay for that quality and service. Use the sommelier named Hernesto for the wine tasting as his knowledge of Mexican wine was informative and fun. We ended up buying several impressive bottles. The other staff was inviting and informative as well. We wouldn't do it any other way now that we have had the Capella experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, MrandMrsSmith, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos