The Capella in Cabo San Lucas is incredible. The staff are excellent and all so friendly. Loved the tequila in the room and sundowner each evening delivered to your room. The details are very well thought out. We spend 4 nights here for our honeymoon and wished we had booked at least 6 nights. It was great to be able to stroll into the town in the evening and eat out. I would highly recommend the Capella Pedregal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos