This wonderful resort, Capella Pedregal is rated #1 on TA for good reason. You start your stay by travelling through a private tunnel that takes you from the Cabo marina to the Pacific Ocean.
Upon arrival, they greet you with complementary margaritas and a tour of the property. Then all you have to do is enjoy. Most rooms have a private pool. The resort pool is fantastic, right on the Pacific Ocean. The resort is secluded from the town by a mountain (that is why you have to access it through a private tunnel).
At night the place is lit up with gas burning fire pits and lanterns (more romantic than you can imagine). The staff can almost read your mind. They do not hover over you but are always there when you need something. A typical day relaxing by the pool includes complementary samples of their specialty drink of the day & and refreshment of the day and on some days you even get a complementary 5 minute message from the Auriga Spa staff which is easily the #1 spa in all of Cabo.
Cappella Pedregal also has several top restaurants, a swim up bar in the pool, and a great sea side bar on the cliff at the El Farallon restaurant.
There were two weddings on the beach during our stay. No doubt this is a wonderful place to get married and to enjoy a stay with your wedding party and guests.
Words cannot adequately describe this place; you have to see the photos of the property to really get any idea of how wonderful it is.
The resort is pricey; however, it is such a thoughtful, romantic and wonderful place that I believe it is worth more than what you will pay for this once in a lifetime experience. If this resort was in such a beautiful and remarkable location in the US the prices would be double.
Check out the photo gallery on the resorts website for a more accurate image of what to expect at Capella Pedregal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos