We just returned from 5 nights here and thought it was outstanding. The resort and rooms were beautiful and exactly what we expected, based on the website and trip advisor reviews. The staff were very helpful and kind. The food was good and sometimes great. It was extremely relaxing and I don't think there is much they could do to make it better. It was expensive, but it's Cabo. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend a stay here! Possibly our best vacation ever!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos