Capella Pedregal is nothing short of sublime. Perfect, unbelievable. Our room which was close to the rocks which crashed against the shore was a magical sight ... the room itself was magical. The staff was so kind, and gracious ... it was beyond anything we have ever experienced.
We finally decided it makes some of our favorite hotels including several Four Seasons seem like Motel Six's ... every single touch from the bottle of tequila that was a welcome gift to the late afternoon guacamole-salsa and chips with cold corona were perfect touches. The pools were beautiful. Everything there defies description. Sedate, private and completely relaxing. We will return .... sooner rather than later ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos