About 6 months ago I wrote a nasty review on the resort in Cabo called Capella Pedregal. I had hurt my back very badly and was laid up for about 2 weeks and had to postpone my trip with my wife down there and the resort was not going to give me credit for my 2 night deposit.
Shortly after I wrote (hastily I might add) the review I was contacted by Joge Castro the front desk manager at the resort and told that there was a mix up and that my deposit would be able to be used in the future. Because my back is REALLY messed up I had to postpone another time and I even let Jorge know that it was ok to not give me credit for it this time and he said again no problem . We finally made it down to this really fantastic resort in Cabo and had one of the best vacations that we can remember. EVER!
The resort is located on a very secluded beach and has views that seem to never end. Each unit comes with its own infinity pool and the attention to detail in the design of the hotel is over the top. They have a restaurant built into the cliff overlooking the splashing waves called Farallon and this place rocks! Really great food and ambience!
The breakfast each morning (included in room fee) is really more like a huge brunch that had me searching to think of something to eat that they did not offer...I could not.
The staff was the best part. When we first arrived Alex greeted us by our name and ushered us straight to our room without having to wait around at the front desk. Alex was there for us whenever we needed anything and I will say he is a very special person and a gentleman. Way to go alex...thank you!!
Jorge is the backbone of the hotel and is truly the best at what he does! first class all the way. As I mentioned in the beginning of this review...I made a mistake and I am man enough to own up to it.
If you have not been down to this resort you owe it to yourself to get on a plane and make it happen. We flew out of San Diego and it is just 2 hours on Alaska. We felt very safe down there and really never had one issue the entire time....well the wifie dirty dancing at Cabo Wabo was entertaining...LOL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos