Just returned from a trip to Capella at the end of March. The room, food, spa, fitness center, location, grounds, etc. were exceptional. Service is especially important to us, and we could not have asked for better. Each employee was so kind and genuine. We truly felt pampered. The only other resort in Cabo where we have stayed is Las Ventanas... which was wonderful as well. They are very comparable. Capella is different in that the location is within walking distance to town and the marina, yet it feels remote when you're on the property. This allows you to explore more (fishing, dining, etc.) if you desire.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos