Was at CAPELLA with my family and 3 other families , we had a fantastic time. What I love about Capella is that even when the hotel is full the place seems like your own. Our kids love the pool and the service is 5 star. I like the fact that town is 10 min walk away but once thru this magnificent tunnel you are on the CAPELLA "Bubble" ... Place is fantastic for families and or a quiet weekend/week vacation way from the family.... best of both worlds
CONS: not a swimming beach, SPA is extremely expensive and food and drink can/will add up $$$. $10 margaritas seems crazy..... however good.
PROS: Location, Quality of property, food quality, family friendly, excellent staff, did I mention location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your journey begins as you emerge from Dos mares Tunnel, carved through a solid mountain, to discover paradise. The Resort at Pedregal welcomes you with familial Mexican charm. The check-in desk, located below the azure blue sky, illustrates the endless possibilities. 96 rooms and suites, each with a private plunge pool with stunning ocean views, personal assistant service, fireplace, LCD television, iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet, and complimentary refreshments allow you to rehydrate and renew. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Resort at Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Pedregal Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- The Resort At Pedregal Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos