“Low key, casual, friendly dining”
Review of La Ricazon

La Ricazon
Ranked #56 of 587 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We came by this place by way of free coupons given at a timeshare meeting. What a treat!!! Run by an expat, the food was amazingly good, moderately priced, and had great service. Wonderful atmosphere. Not wild and crazy...which I dislike... but casual and great place to share an evening with friends. Nice energy. The owner stopped by every table in the place chatting and welcoming everyone... I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for great food in an atmosphere where you can spend a leisurely evening with friends without the head banging music and chaos of downtown....I'd go back in a heartbeat.

There are newer reviews for La Ricazon

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We had an excellent dinner the last two evenings at La Ricazon! We are kind of food snobs and so didn't expect much but the tortilla soup here was the best in Cabo, by far. Have the Arrancha steak or the chile relleno! Their key lime pie is great too. Very reasonable and easy to walk to from any of the hotels on Medano Beach. No view but cute interior. Just a couple of blocks back from the beach on the way to City Club. Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Chicken enchiladas were spicy and very good. The tortilla soup was good. The flank steak was ok.

When they were not busy, the service was through the top, which was the main reason to return.

Food was good the second night.

I would suggest going, but not at 7 or 7:30. Go earlier

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We have been going to La Ricazon every time we are in Cabo since we discovered it 2 years ago. I do not care for steak, but after my husband ordered the Rib Eye and kept raving about how tender, moist and flavorful it was, I tried a bite. It was amazing! I have been getting the Flank Steak ever since! They also have the most amazing Sweet Potato Puree on the PLANET! What an unusual and delightful menu treat! It is a MUST! The jumbo Coconut Shrimp and the Mahi Mahi is the best I have ever had. The staff is super friendly, the new location is hip and located downtown, so it is easy to find, and enjoy while shopping or site seeing.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We have not been to this restaurant in many years, but stopped by right as we came into town, since our hotel was a block away. We ordered 2-3 appetizers and hit the spot. I still haven't had a full dinner there, but the menu looked good. Service is very good, and the atmosphere is festive. A short walk from the Pueblo Bonito Blanco, Rose, and the ME Hotel.