“Copala at Quivara”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jenna S
“Copala at Quivara”
Reviewed August 10, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

This review is way long overdue. I stayed at the resort this past March with two of my girlfriends and have been thinking about this place ever since!

One thing that is initially confusing about this resort is how big it is! There are so many different hotels and condos and even homes but they all fall under the Pueblo Bonito family so although we stayed in a condo we had access to the same pools as guests staying in the more traditional hotel style rooms.

When we went a lot was still under construction, but it was still one of the most gorgeously designed resorts I’ve ever been to! The staff was awesome and very attentive to our needs. We had an issue with a cupboard in our condo and Angel in property management was quick to help fix it.

Additionally Luis and Johan working at the reception were very helpful and after our only 4 night stay knew all of our names by heart. I can’t say enough good things about Copala and I hope to be back next year!

Traveling group: Friends
drkevinwo...
orinda, CA
“Copala at Quivira is Amazing!”
Reviewed April 2, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

Copala is one of the planned communities within the Quivira portion of Cabo San Lucas. I did not understand what this area was until we got here. Cabo San Lucas has many hotels located within it, but the Quivira area is a section of land where the Sea of Cortez meets the Pacific Ocean. This area is separated from downtown Cabo and is quiet and very upscale. Each of the developments has it's own flavor (ie. Monte Cristo, Pueblo Bonito, Coronado, Copala) and they are all very nice to stay in.

The Copala condominium we stayed in was on the 3rd floor and was a 2 bedroom. It slept my wife and two kids very comfortably. The view of the Sea of Cortez was incredible and there were pocket doors that slid open to let the outside in. In fact, the master bedroom also had pocket doors leading to ample balcony and it was a gorgeous view.

The Quivira development has it's own desalination plant and that is how they clean their water before bringing it to the residences. The water is safe enough to drink from the tap without fear of getting sick. We did buy plenty of bottled water but we found that showering and brushing our teeth were fine with their tap water. We also learned they do not put chlorine in the pool water. It's all desalinated water so it is cleaner and does not sting your eyes or dry your skin once you get out.

The Copala property consists of 6 high rises (2 of which are still under construction as I write this review). Each building has 6 floors wit 2 and 3 bedroom condos in each. Beautiful grounds throughout Quivira and quality materials for construction of the units.

The golf course at Quivira is one of the very best in the world. I did not play, but I learned it was designed by Jack Nicklaus. Copala has 2 pools and it does not seem crowded. It is luxury accommodations for those of you who want to take advantage of staying at this property. Once you stay there, you have access to any of the Quivira properties. So if you wanted to use the pool at Pueblo bonito, Sunset Beach, you can.

I can't say enough about this place. I hope this review helps you make your choice and stay at Copala or somewhere in Quivira. Let me know if you have specific questions.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Theblonde...
Baltimore, Maryland
“Loved our stay”
Reviewed March 27, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

I went with 3 friends on a girls’ trip. We had a blast. The condo was stunning, new, spotless & the concierge staff were friendly and phenomenal. It is a quieter resort with many retirees (we are in our late 30s), so we felt we had the best of both worlds by staying here and catching a reasonable $20-25 cab into town for excitement. We also enjoyed free shuttle trips over to Sunset Resort for breakfast at the Market and to Skypool for lounging (family setting with option for 11am happy hour at the swim up bar). The infinity pools at the resort have breathtaking views. We met a number of the fulltime residents who are all welcoming. You can find your own quiet pool/lounge time right in front of the balcony or mingle with the residents at the club for a hot tub dip. We will be back!

Malu R
“Everything i hoped for and more”
Reviewed November 29, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Absolutely loved the Condo and the location near my daughter's wedding venue Rancho Balmaceda! It was quiet, impecably clean, beautiful viewes and very relaxing! Would love to stay again! Thank you so much! Arturo was very friendly and welcoming, stayed in touch with me the whole time we were there. The pictures really don't do justice to its CABO charm. i will definetly will be posting them as soon as i have them from the photographer.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Avenal
Reviewed July 21, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing