“Villa Serena is worth the visit”
Review of Villa Serena

Villa Serena
Ranked #155 of 601 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The best casual restaurant in Cabo with a big palapa, swimming pool and ocean view, we have the traditional steam lobster tail for 19.95 usd, steaks, sea food, salads, and Mexican food.Villa Serena has breakfast, lunch and dinner, open from 7:00 am to 10:00pm. Have a live music from Tuesday to Sunday 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm with Jaime Martinez guitar player.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Our family went to Villa Serena based on the referral of a guest at our timeshare. We read the reviews and knew what to expect. The view was outstanding and the service was very good. We did see the children's playset that some have complained about we could understand this being an issue if we were seated next to it while in use.

My wife and I opted for the surf and turf and an extra plate for us to share with our seven year old daughter, We had pleanty of food to go around. The steaks were cooked perfectly and tasted delicious. The mini lobster tails were grilled to perfection and were a great addition to the meal.

Based on other reviews I was prepared for any issues while settling up on the $82 bill. I paid in pesos and avoided the $12 upcharge for paying in American dollars. I calculated a 20% tip and clearly laid out my pesos and closed my check with zero issues. I would highly recommend this restaurant to others.

1  Thank Gulfview126

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We just returned to Grand Solmar after a special evening at Villa Serena. It was our last dinner this trip and we really saved the best for last. Four of us went there for the first time and the food was priced reasonably and the portions huge. The Seafood Fettuccine Alfredo was filled with a whole lobster, two large shrimp several pieces of Octopus -one order was more than enough for two of us. The steak and shrimp was excellent - top quality. The service was very, very good and the atmosphere quite nice. The guitar vocalist topped off the evening. The restaurant is on the corridor near Cabo Bello across from Home Depot on a dirt road toward the beach.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had a great dinner here again (I think this was our 3rd or 4th visit over the last 5 years). The food is outstanding.....but the flies and the price are just a bit annoying. The staff was great and it was not very crowded. The one other "interesting" aspect is it says the pool (next to the restaurant) closes at 6pm, but children were screaming and splashing in there until well after 7pm......wasn't bad, but I know others might have been annoyed!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This was an amazing restaurant. It was peaceful, and the view was lovely. I have a mini obsession with steak, and find it hard to get a great steak well done. It either arrives bloody, or over cooked. Not this time it was cooked thru and still tender. It was seasoned to perfection, and I wanted a tub of the creamy mashed potatoes!! Everything about that night was great, from the live music to the staff. Would highly recommend to everyone.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Good live music. Nice selection of fresh fish. Lobster special pretty rubbery...other lobster available-pricey. Limited and overpriced wine menu. Seemed a bit pricey compared to other Cabo experiences.
What can I say, an evening with friends - priceless