“OMG! I need seconds!”
Review of Villa Serena

Villa Serena
Ranked #155 of 560 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Kids, Scenic view, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The best casual restaurant in Cabo with a big palapa, swimming pool and ocean view, we have the traditional steam lobster tail for 19.95 usd, steaks, sea food, salads, and Mexican food.Villa Serena has breakfast, lunch and dinner, open from 7:00 am to 10:00pm. Have a live music from Tuesday to Sunday 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm with Jaime Martinez guitar player.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“OMG! I need seconds!”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

This restaurant has the most amazing food I have ever eaten! The steak is world class and the lobster is so succulent, it melts in your mouth! And let's not talk about the crab cakes! I could have eaten 10 plates of them! We stayed at a resort within walking distance, and it took very little talking to get our party to go back again for a second dinner there. It was less crowded the second time and the service was very good. We had great seat overlooking the water. The only thing that could have made it better would having been able to see the sunset from this restaurant, but we can't ask them to move the sun ~

• Visited September 2012

Beaumont, California
“Great View and excellent service”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We stopped by to try their lobster special on our recent trip to Cabo. The view from the restaurant is fabulous. There was a guitar player who was excellent. My wife ordered the lobster special- two lobster tails for $19.99. I ordered the steak and lobster. I had a ribeye steak which was excellent. The lobster was good. It was a nice romantic restaurant that we would visit again on a future trip.

• Visited October 2012
Culpeper, Virginia
“Great food”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

I remember thinking where in the world are we going?!?? Until we came upon a huge Palapa and nice cozy atmosphere. I have only eaten here once but remember I was very surprised with how great the food was. I will definitely go again soon.

San Diego, California
“Overpriced and not very good!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

My Husband was drawn in by the $19.99 lobster special so we decided to give it a try. My two teenage Daughters had a hard time deciding what to eat. Not much on the menu for them to choose from. I had the tortilla soup since I was not very hungry and it had this horrible smell! My daughter ordered the same so at first I didn't say anything. We couldn't wait to get out of there and just pay the bill. It's an open patio so there will be flies and it is extremely hot. The meal was $700 pesos and not worth it!

1 Thank Irene R
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“Consistently good food and great view”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Have been going to this restaurant for many years. Now I live here full time and go often. The staff are great. My favorite is the Mexican Combo always done perfect. There chile rellenos are great also. Their clam chowder in the bread bowl is a great meal by itself. The view is outstanding so go before dark. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Drinks are more pricey than other places, but food is reasonable.

• Visited July 2012