“GREAT TIME & LOTS OF ACTION”

Silverados Sportsfishing
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I contacted Dave & booked an 8 hour trip for 4 of us on the 44' through Silverado. I was contacted shortly after by Zobe and had our lunches & drinks ordered. Met Glenn at the dock the morning of the trip & he took care of all our paper work then it was out to the Pacific! We had a great day catching lots of Tuna & Dorado! If you want a good day of fishing with a fun crew i would suggest Winner 7 Sportfishing!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

A group of 8 of us fished April 27th on the 43ft Muchacho Alegre. Gllen met us on the dock as promised at 7am and introduced us to our Captain Isereal and Deck hand Gabriel. All three of these guys are top notch people!!!

The boat itself was massive. Older boat but well taken care off. There was a slight diesel smell in the cabin when moving at a high rate of speed and the bathroom was very small. I'm not complaining because both negative things were expected and not a big deal.

We caught an 8' Marlin and three Bonito's. A couple of more highlights from our trip were seeing two whales, a large pod of Dolphins, and two friendly sea lions that rode on the back of our boat, getting our left over bait.

A tip for anyone that fishes out of Cabo San Lucas - TAKE YOUR SEASICKNESS MEDICATION!!! 5 out of 8 of us got sick and the seas were pretty calm. If we had to do it over we all would of take our seasickness medication.

Overall a fantastic trip with a really good company. We would definitely do it again with Silverado's. Sincerely, Alan & Lisa (Boise Idaho)

1  Thank Alan F
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My wife, son and I went out three days with Silverados - first day with Nacho andJuan, next day withOscar and Juan and the last day with Oscar and Jonathan. First off, it's called "Fishing" and not "Catching" so my review is not necessarily predicated by the number of fish landed. Regarding the boat, we used the 33' Marshall each day which is not the fastest boat in the Cabo area fleet. I would have to rate boat speed as the lowest portion of my rating, so if a fast boat is a big priority,look elsewhere. The guys were all very nice and had good eyes for spotting the lazy hammerheads, mako and marlin hanging out on the surface. I rate that part excellent....these guys are constantly looking for those things and not just hauling you around. On our first day we got a goose egg.....NADA. but really, when you looked at the flags that day,that was the norm,not the exception. Nonetheless, discouraging but I don't put that on them. The next day out we got a 40"+ wahoo, 48" dorado and two smaller dorado and had two other fish on. The last day was two marlin and a mako.

The entire staff of Silverados was extremely helpful with all aspects of our trip from before we left to after we got off the boat. This is a big deal for me. The boat was also very clean (and diligently kept that way).

I'd definitely fish with these guys again.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Best fishing trip. Our group went out on the Muchacho Alegre and hit the jackpot. 30 tuna in the first 2 hours of the trip. The boat was filled to the brim with fish. They were biting as fast as we could put lines in the water. After we hit the fish and game maximum, the crew took us whale watching and stalked a mako. The crew was excellent and the boat was in good shape. I originally booked with Winner 7, but Dave's new boat wasn't ready in time. He rebooked us on Silverados. I was concerned based on older reviews, but there was nothing to worry about. This is an excellent operation.

1  Thank alexmainmast
Reviewed February 28, 2013

i should of said something,maybe in part my fault, but u would think crew wants big tip to get me into fish,i asked for tuna !
stayed in sea of Cortez when tuna are 30 to 50 miles out in pacific. have to work hard for the fish in February and i believe the owner wish to save on gas on every outing. heard he runs 4 boats at a time and it can add-up.understand there is no guarantee and can not promise to have a cooler of fish every time but just changing lures aint going to cut it.