“Fishing with Silverados”

Silverados Sportsfishing
Reviewed January 17, 2013

We have been going to Cabo for 8 years. We found Silverado's after our first fishing trip & have been fishing with them since. Gllen, Capt. Jaime and the entire Silverado's staff do everything they can to catch fish. Last trip down in Oct., I called Jaime the night before we wanted to go fishing and told him I wanted to go for a Blue Marlin. Hour after the hook up, he told me to be careful what I wish for. It took 3 long hours to land the marlin, but the Captain, & mates did everything possible to make sure I didn't lose the fish. Somewhat same experience with the Sailfish, Wahoo, and Dorrado. These guys love to fish & make it their number 1 priority for you to catch fish. Some people have better luck than others; guess that why they call it "Fishing"! These folks are like a second family & I highly recommend them!!

1  Thank BONNIE S
There are newer reviews for Silverados Sportsfishing

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Tried booking with the #1 rated fishing provider as per trip advisor and they were all booked up, Dave the owner recommended Silverados even after I questioned there rating here. We met Gllen at the dock in the morning and we boarded the Marshall, Oscar was our Skipper and Jaun our magician! We caught a Maco in the first 30 min, then 5 Darado and 6 Wahoo!! We had 2 double headers and 2 triples!! NO BS!! Then headed out a bit farther and landed my first Marlin! We had everything filleted and froze 90lbs of a bit of each to bring home, check the pictures and you can see all the flags we had up as we idled into the dock, I can't say enough about how hard these guys worked for us! Mucho Gusto to the Silverados crew and thanks Dave for sending me there way.

1  Thank Bretttts
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My husband and I prebooked our trip before going to Cabo and received a response promptly for any and all questions we had regarding our trip. The crew and associates met us at the designated pier promptly, arranged our fishing licenses and got bait for the trip. We were quickly on our way. The crew, Oscar and Juan were very polite and professional. Preordered lunches were good. At the end of the day we had a lot of fish and huge smiles. Great trip!

1  Thank Toadiedog
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I booked a 28' boat with Silverados before we arrived in Cabo. I told them that I was using the Los Cabos Guide vouchers to pay for the boat. They offered to upgrade me to a 33' boat for $50.00 cash more. I took the offer as i thought the boat would be better for my wife who gets sea sick. We booked the all inclusive.
We arrived at 6:30 for the trip and met Glen. After we paid we waited for about 10-15 minutes before Glen told us that they were having problems with the boat. A short time later he said that he was going to upgrade us to the 38' boat because the other one was not going to be ready. So off we went about a half hour later then expected in a much larger boat.
Nacho was the captain and Juan was his assistant. Nacho knew where to go and a short time later we saw a Marlin floating on top of the water sunning itself. We threw a line or two nearby but no luck. It swam away. I ended up catching 6 Dorados and 4 skipjacks. My wife caught 2 skipjacks. One of the Dorados had to be about 5' long. The crew worked hard for us.
When we returned to the dock I had one of the Dorados Filleted and gave the rest of the fish to the crew.
The only negative was that the all inclusive included lunch. The food was in a bag and left on the table. It was not put on ice so we didnt feel confortable eating it by the time we were hungry. On a future trip i would bring my own food and beer for the day. Other than that I was pleased with the trip and service.

3  Thank gameluver
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Paid for 8 hrs of fishing only got 3, the boat was smaller than what we paid for, the boat smoked so bad you could hardly stand to fish from it. Very dissapointed no fish caught at all either.

3  Thank Dkb84