“Cabo Transport is the best !!!!”

Cabo San Lucas Tours
Ranked #18 of 228 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The best prices and best selection of tours, activities and excursions in Cabo San Lucas. Featured on the Travel Channel, the Food Network, and over 9,000 websites, we help you create the type of vacation memories that will last a lifetime.
Reviewed February 18, 2014

2014 was the 3rd year I chose Cabo Transport and as usual the round trip was executed flawlessly. OOPS !!!!!! all except for the 3 ladies who were scheduled to ride with us who didn't pay attention to the instructions provided by Cabo Transport concerning "do not have any contact with the time share people inside the terminal". I call them "the lying, cheating scum bags whom the local Mexican authorities allow to operate with impunity". It really galls me that the new terminal is constructed with not one single exit sign above the opaque sliding glass egress doors. This has got to be a prime example of 'mordida'. The poor driver for Cabo Transport is not allowed to enter the terminal to find any lost charges. So we had to wait 30 minutes for the poor trapped ladies to figure they were setting themselves for a real screwing. The slime has even started wearing the same orange shirts that Cabo Transport does. Next year I will reenter the terminal and rescue anyone who is holding up my ride because of the local governments deals with the time share slime. Enuf for my rant. Cabo Transport is the best !!!!

1  Thank TLIPPY

Reviewed February 14, 2014

We travelled with a small child to Cabo, and arranged for our Airport transfer through Cabo San Lucas Tours. The reservation was very easy to make. The driver was already waiting for us when we arrived at the airport with the car seat already installed. The return trip was also uneventful and handled professionally. The driver arrived at our hotel on time, and the vehicles looked new and were very clean.
I would recommend them for Airport transfers, and will use them again when I return

1  Thank Jimy J
Reviewed February 13, 2014

This was definitely the highlight of our trip to Cabo! Everyone was extremely accomodating & friendly and our group had a blast! The food and drinks were wonderful. The added bonus of the incredible show that the whales put on, just put the experience over the top. By & far, excellent value - would definitely partake again on my next trip to Cabo!!!

1  Thank Tessa W
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Our ATV tour was AWESOME. We had the best guide, his name was Emigdio Gayton, and his English was great. We had 4 ladies in our group, all of us 53 years old. We did the mountain tour, with a bit of beach thrown in. It was so much fun. We saw a lot. We definitely were out of our comfort zone and it was a REAL adventure. It was my 4th trip to Ensenada and the first time I have really seen Ensenada. This is the way to go! I would warn that we drove through the streets of the city, now that was definitely out of our comfort zone. What a rush. I would do it again, and again, and again!
Natalie Jacobsmeyer
Overton, Nevada

4  Thank PirateMomJ
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I found Cabo San Lucas Tours airport shuttle on trip advisor. This was our first time to take a shuttle, we usually take the city bus as it is cheaper. We had an excellent experience, well worth the price. Their service was so easy to book online. Great directions from getting off of the plane, finding our driver. We were offered cold bottles of water on boarding our shuttle, and it was fun to meet and chat with other travelers while being whisked to the front door of our little hotel in a new air-conditioned van. Our driver was excellent and bilingual. What's really amazing is how smooth the pick up is, to go back to the airport, when you book round trip. They handed us a voucher telling us what time to be ready for pickup and were right on time.
We would highly recommend them and will use them again when we visit friendly Cabo San Lucas.

1  Thank 31Tammy