“Camel Safari a Great Time”

Cabo San Lucas Tours
Ranked #27 of 240 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The best prices and best selection of tours, activities and excursions in Cabo San Lucas. Featured on the Travel Channel, the Food Network, and over 9,000 websites, we help you create the type of vacation memories that will last a lifetime.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Camel Safari, run by Cabo Adventures, rolls a lot of fun experiences into one tour. You'll bounce along in a Unimog, ride a camel along a pristine beach, take a desert nature walk, and enjoy some of the best Mexican food you're likely to have in Cabo. Really first rate operation, and the guides each have their own interesting personality.

2  Thank seavid
in 25 reviews
"glass bottom boat ride"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I booked a roundtrip shuttle to and from the San jose airport for my spring break this year through transcabo. I am a college student with little wiggle room financially and remembered from past spring break experiences that taxis and other shuttle services could end up costing close to $90 for ONE WAY shuttle service. Not transcabo. It cost me $34 TOTAL for a ROUNDTRIP shuttle. Upon first seeing the extremely low price I was nervous that it might be a scam or a terrible experience but it ended up being anything but that. The transcabo driver picked me up from the airport promptly, put me in a very nice very clean car with air conditioning and drove me to my resort, no fuss. When it came time to go home, transcabo was at my resort at the exact time they said they would be and got me to the airport in perfect time to check in a get settled for my flight. I strongly suggest and recommend this service to anyone going from san jose airport into cabo it was soooo convenient and completely exceeded my expectations. THANK YOUUU transcabo i will be recommending you to all of my friends in their future cabo trips!!!!!!

4  Thank Tara C
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Rarely are you able to say this but for these guys at Cabo San Lucas Tours I can say that I will not need to look beyond them for my needs for future trips to Cabo. I dont know if there are better ones but I don't see the need to get anything better.

We used them for booking 3 things and all of them were fantastic experiences and absolutely hassle-free with great customer service. We did:
- Round trip airport transfers
- Sailing and snorkeling trip
- Sunset cruise

Note that they don't run the actual tours/etc. but do have a network of service providers for individual services. The service provider for each of the things we booked knew very well about Cabo San Lucas Tours and provided excellent service. The price was also on the lower side and the transactional experience with Cabo San Lucas Tours with smooth with no hiccups.

Overall, very highly recommended!!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

We have been traveling down to Cabo for 7 years. For the last three years, we have used Cabo San Lucas Tours for our transfer from the airport to the hotel. We like to book the private car, as it only costs a little more than the shuttle, but it goes straight to our resort. The benefit of not having to stop at everyone else's resort is well worth the small charge. Even so, the cost for their private car is cheaper than some shuttle transports with other companies! CSL tours drivers are on time and professional, and the company is flexible when travel problems arise. Two years ago our driver waited at the airport for two hours for us as our flight was delayed! They are great...we wouldn't think of traveling with any other tour company!