“Reliable airport transfer and great tours (ATV and Mini Sub Dive)”

Cabo San Lucas Tours
Ranked #19 of 226 Tours in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The best prices and best selection of tours, activities and excursions in Cabo San Lucas. Featured on the Travel Channel, the Food Network, and over 9,000 websites, we help you create the type of vacation memories that will last a lifetime.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We use this company during Christmas week 2012 for airport transfer and atv + Mini Sub Dive tours. We missed our flight and arrived in Cabo one day later. The communication via email was very smooth. We got almost immediate responses from Magda, Ronnie, Christina. It was nerve wrecking and very hectic when we missed our original flight at LAX. First because it was Christmas day and second because we already booked the tours on the 2nd and 3rd day of what supposed to be our original arrival date. But thank goodness for Cabo San Lucas Tours everything worked out great. They were able to accommodate us at the airport and reschedule our tours. The drivers are very polite and helpful with our bags, luggage, etc. We're very pleased with the airport transfer service. The Mini Sub Dive tour was awesome. We got a chance to mingle with a puffer, sea urchin and tons of other fishes. The diver during our Mini Sub Dive tour was friendly and great at documenting our experience down there. He guided all of us to a place where we could encounter all these sea creatures. He documented the whole experience with underwater camera. Later on we were offered to buy those pictures and video in CD format. It was one of those unforgettable lifetime experience for us. The ATV tour worked out great too but not as awesome as the Mini Sub Dive (in our own opinion). We took the 3.5 hrs tour to Candelaria. We saw a few churches, donkeys, horses, snake, orphanage and even vultures during the ride. The ride was kind of exhausting for us. We took the double ATV. If you're interested in this tour we suggest getting one ATV for each person. My husband drove the ATV and it was quite bumpy at first. I was kind of freaking out a little so my back got so tense holding on to him for the entire ride. Let's just say that I'm not the outdoorsy type :) At the end of the ride the guide brought us to the beach and the ocean view was great. They provided us with helmet, goggles, and some kind of scarfs to cover our nose and mouth. My advice is to bring your own scarfs to cover your face during the ride. Those scarfs smells a bit funny (they probably disinfect them with something). All in all Cabo San Lucas Tours gave us a great experience in Cabo. We wouldn't hesitate to use them again next time. Thanks a lot guys!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

We used their airport shuttle service during our honeymoon. The driver drove us to our hotel very rapidly and seemed to be in a hurry. The driver during our subsequent return trip seemed a little more relaxed and friendly. We didn't receive a voucher/slip after being dropped off at our hotel which caused a slight hassle when preparing to leave. Upon our return to the airport, the driver accidentally dropped us off at the wrong terminal but returned within minutes to get us to the right spot. I wouldn't hesitate to use their service again...just get a slip! :)

1  Thank AJames24
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and two teens did the 4 1/2 hour trip and had a great time. It was safe and challenging enough to thrill them. We called the day before and they were able to accommodate us with transportation as well.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

My fiancee and I did this trip on our holiday in September 2012 - we had a fantastic time! I am a veterinary nurse and was hoping that the horses would be in good condition as I have previously seen horses in less than ideal conditions on other holidays. I was very happy to see the horses in very good condition and looking very happy and content. Their feet were in great condition and all the tack fitted perfectly.

We did the private ride as I am a competent rider but my fiancee is a novice so we thought that this would be the best option. Our guide was a real cowboy and showed us some proper cowboy riding on his horse, which was brilliant to see. We had a fantastic ride around some desert land before arriving at the beach. Our guide was fantastic at taking lots of photos of us, all of which came out really beautiful. This was something I had always wanted to do so the photos hold lots of wonderful memories.

We headed down onto the beach after having some shots taken on a cliff which was a beautiful backdrop. Once we were on the beach and our guide checked my fiancee was happy, we picked up a canter. I was amazed at how well trained the horses were and even more amazed to see my 'novice rider' fiancee cantering alongside me! Both horses were brilliant but I got the sense that his horse was really looking after him. the beach was beautiful and apart from a group on quad bikes (that were nowhere near us) we were the only ones on it.

We headed back to the stables a different way to the way we came out. None of the horses were rushing back, and they were very sensible even with quad bikes whizzing past us. Once we got back, the horses were offered water, the saddles were removed and they were tied up in the shade. I had taken some polos for them but they were less than impressed - obviously Mexican horses are much healthier than English horses! But we stayed and made a fuss of them.

Whilst waiting for the mini bus we were made very comfortable up on a terrace and were provided with nibbles and drinks. The staff were very friendly and chatty.

All in all, this was a fantastic trip and I highly recommend it. It was really important to me that the horses were in good condition, and I was really happy that they were. Our guide was lovely and the whole experience was great.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Tomas was great about making sure everyone kept up as well as knew how to run the machines. The tour itself was through some hills, dry riverbeds, and out on two different beaches. Lots of wildlife to be seen as well as a whale on one of the stops. Worth the time to get out there as well as the price. A must do in Cabo

1  Thank Stiv_Wa