“Great guys, use them!” 5 of 5 bubbles

$74.00*
and up
Luxury Sailing and Snorkeling Cruise in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Sailing is a sailing charter company located in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. We operate a fleet of both sailing and motor yachts, all luxurious and at top shape! We offer snorkeling tours in cabo, romantic sunset cruises, sailing classes and whale watching excursions. Daily departures for both private and public (shared) cruises are available. All cruises are done by a professional crew dedicated for excellence in all tours aspects. A complementary selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages as well delicious food and snacks are served on every cruise. Starting December 15th (to March 15) Cabo Sailing Ocean Adventures is operating a dedicated eco whale watching excursions aboard all vessels. Multiple departures daily are offered to fit our guest's needs.
Lake Oswego, Oregon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great guys, use them!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2010

We had a great time with Gil and Ricardo sailing on the Yael. They had great food and tried very hard to please. As the sun was setting, Gil offered us sushi. We wanted to help with the sailing and with their instructions we did. What a wonderful time.

mexico
“Awesome experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2010

Dear Gil:
I just want to thank you and the crew of Cabo Saliling for making our whale watching tour an amazing and unforgetable experience. We enjoy every moment, Gaz and Israel were great with us.

We have a lot of fun!

Lake Orion, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Snorkeling & Sailing in Cabo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2010

We took one of the Cabo Sailing tours in Cabo San Lucas on March 4, 10. Kaz & Isaiah were great hosts and crew. We enjoyed the snorkeling, sailing and hospitality (plenty of food & drink). They did their best to provide whales but unfortunately............

1 Thank orioncruiser
Vancouver
“Fabulous time with Cabo Sailing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2010

My husband I went sailing with Cabo Sailing three times this February and loved it. From snorkeling to whale sightings, it was fabulous.

Washington State
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“So Worth It!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2010

We wanted to go whale watching while in Cabo and looked at several places. We found the Cabo Sailing reviews and their website. Gil responded quickly to our email inquiry about availability and we were on the boat 24 hours after sending the request. You can pay for the cruise ahead of time via PayPal which makes it very easy.

We went out on a 3 hour snorkeling and whale watching cruise with Gaz and Israel on Jan 28, 2010. There were only four passengers in addition to them on the Yael Chica. We started out by heading to Pelican Rock for snorkeling. They provided all equipment:: snorkel, mask & fins. I was worried the water would be too cold for me and i would need a wetsuit but Gaz convinced me I would be find and he was right (but they had wetsuits available just in case)t. The water was "fresh" as he put it, when I first jumped in, but then it was just fine and I never felt cold.

We had about 50 minutes to snorkel around Pelican Rock. The fish were numerous. Because they are used to being fed by people, they will even swim right up to you and around you, which was disconcerting to me at first, but when I didn't feed them, they didn't bother me. The water is pretty clear there and there are a lot of different kinds of fish to see.

After snorkeling, we climbed back on board the boat, dried off with towels they provided, and had chips and sandwiches. There were also drinks available, both alcoholic and non. Israel made me a great margarita! Gaz pointed out Lover's Beach and we saw sea lions sunning themselves then we headed out to look for whales. Unfortunately, we didn't see any, which was a surprise since I had been watching quite a few of them from the beach the day before. Despite that, we had a great time as Gaz and Israel turned off the motor, raised the sails, and treated us to a very fun sailing cruise

I would highly recommend Cabo Sailing. They were professional, friendly, and helpful and we had a great time. It was nice to be on a smaller boat with fewer people so they could customize the tour more to our interests.

Thanks to Gaz and Israel for a great day!

1 Thank Geekgirl512