“FANTASTIC SUNSET CRUISE”

Cabo Sunset Sailing Cruise
$440.00*
Private 30 Feet Sailing Experience in Los Cabos
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Sailing is a sailing and yachting charter company located in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. We operate a fleet of both sailing and motor yachts, all luxurious and at top shape! We offer snorkeling tours in cabo, romantic sunset cruises, sailing classes and whale watching excursions. Daily departures for both private and public (shared) cruises are available. All cruises are done by a professional crew dedicated for excellence in all tours aspects. A complementary selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages as well delicious food and snacks are served on every cruise. Starting December 15th (to March 15) Cabo Sailing Ocean Adventures is operating a dedicated eco whale watching excursions aboard all vessels. Multiple departures daily are offered to fit our guest's needs.
Reviewed June 9, 2013

The cruise, the crew and the total experience were amazing. We would take this cruise again and again. Fun, romantic, and beautiful. The food, the music and the crew were all fantastic.

1  Thank ChuckM105
There are newer reviews for Cabo Sailing Ocean Adventures

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The very first trip for my hustand and I to Cabo. We booked a private snorkel and sunset sail aboard the Yael Chica and much to our surprise, we were upgraded "free" to the 42' Mistral. Captain Clemiente and Deck Hand Juan were extremely professional and courteous. Their only desire was for us to enjoy our sail! The sail, music, food, drink and staff were second to none! We would definately book another trip with them on our next visit to Cabo!!!!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Cabo Sailing Ocean Adventures was quite possibly one of the most memorable excursions we did on our vacation. Booking a group of 13 people is never easy. We booked this adventure for our snorkeling,the crew was fantastic! They were extremely accommodating with our large party and even took to our requests when we asked them to keep taking our pictures. They kept the snacks and booze coming and were always so happy to help us. I would highly recommend you take your sailing cruise with Ulises,Javier and Israel..best crew in Cabo! We will be returning in a few months

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband and I just got back from Cabo, where we went on the private morning sail and snorkeling with another couple we were travelling with. This was our second time taking the cruise with Cabo Sail, the first time was last August with our daughter and my mother-in-law. Both experiences were uniquely enjoyable. The first time we went, it was off a cruise ship, during the worst weather they had seen in a decade. Fortunately it wasn't raining when we were on the boat. Since the ocean was a bit dangerous (our cruise ship didn't dock the day before due to waves), we stayed in the Sea of Cortez. Our guide made the best of a situation that was out his control, and we still had fun. My daughter and I went into the water in the areas that were safe. We couldn't snorkel since the stormy weather had made underwater visibility nonexistent. But the sun came out for a few hours amidst the grey clouds, and we all had a good time.

This past weekend, we were blessed with gorgeous weather. So we did the snorkeling, the trek into the Pacific. We didn't really drink the first time around since we were with our daughter, but this time my friends tried the margaritas, my husband the beer, and I had wine. More importantly, they remembered us and really personalized the experience. There is a tentative schedule of events, but they will change things up based on what the group wants to do. Also, since the last time we sailed with them, I stopped eating wheat, dairy, and legumes. I let them know when booking the trip, and they made sure there was food options for all of us on board!

All in all, I highly recommend Cabo Sailing. If and when I go back to Cabo, I will probably book another trip. It's worth it!!

1  Thank readyfortheweekend
CaboSailing, Manager at Cabo Sailing Ocean Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you guys. Cabo Sailing has become the leading sailing charter company in Cabo San Lucas thanks to YOU and all of our loyal guests that gives us the energy and commitment to become better in what we do.
Thanks again.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I booked the 30ft sailboat for a morning 4 hour private sail with snorkeling. We had two excellent staff members whom we talked to the whole time. They kept the yummy margarita's coming and provided chips and salsa as a snack and little sandwiches for lunch. I forgot to tell them I was vegetarian so the sandwiches had meat, but that was my mistake. :) We went out to an excellent snorkeling spot with lots of fish and a few other boats, and we were able to snorkel as long as we wanted. This trip was very easy to book and well worth the money. It was perfect for our first day of vacation. You do have to provide your own transportation to the marina but you can take the bus.