“Wonderful experience!”

Cabo Sunset Sailing Cruise
$440.00*
Private 30 Feet Sailing Experience in Los Cabos
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Sailing is a sailing and yachting charter company located in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. We operate a fleet of both sailing and motor yachts, all luxurious and at top shape! We offer snorkeling tours in cabo, romantic sunset cruises, sailing classes and whale watching excursions. Daily departures for both private and public (shared) cruises are available. All cruises are done by a professional crew dedicated for excellence in all tours aspects. A complementary selection of alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages as well delicious food and snacks are served on every cruise. Starting December 15th (to March 15) Cabo Sailing Ocean Adventures is operating a dedicated eco whale watching excursions aboard all vessels. Multiple departures daily are offered to fit our guest's needs.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Last week our group of 11 chartered the 42 foot Synergy sailboat for a whale watching adventure, and what a beautiful, relaxing and fun-filled adventure it was! Our crew was very friendly, accommodating, and professional; the boat was spotless; and they guided us to some amazing whale watching and points of interest while blissfully sailing the Sea of Cortez. This cruise was definitely the highlight of our stay in Cabo, and I would HIGHLY recommend this excursion to all. Muchas gracias Capitan Ulises, Ramon y David!

There are newer reviews for Cabo Sailing Ocean Adventures

Reviewed March 18, 2013

My girlfriend and I did the sail/snorkel cruise. We signed up for a group cruise ended up getting an Ericson 30 to ourselves with just the two crew, which was nice. We are experienced sailors and they let us take the helm, but a non sailor would still have a good time. I love the safety briefing: "One hand on the boat. One on your drink."

The older boat was clean and well maintained: new sails, new standing rigging, and new lifelines. It did not have a depth sounder, but the skipper was competent and said that he has never run aground in 8 years of sailing. He had a strong vocabulary of English sailing terms. We were out in 20 plus knot wind so it was some fun spirited sailing.

The snorkeling part was not as enjoyable, as he took us by the Arch and there were a lot of waves throwing up sand. Perhaps there is a better spot? I'm not sure. My gf had never been snorkeling and managed to scratch herself on rocks. The crew helped her out with a first aid kit when we got back on board. The food and drinks were plentiful and good.

Highly recommended.

CaboSailing, Manager at Cabo Sailing Ocean Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

As always, we take great care and value to our guests comments and suggestions.
Our guests safety is our number one concern. The entire crew was debriefed about snorkeling in "other than perfect condition".
Fair Winds.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We just returned from our trip to Mexico and wanted to let everyone at Cabo Sailing know that it was one of the highlights of our trip. My husband and I took the shared snorkeling cruise...it was wonderful! Cap. Ulises, Juan and Javier were great......they were knowledgeable, fun and courteous. The cruise was great and the whale activity was like nothing we have seen before in Cabo! Thanks to everyone again for a great trip, and we will sure to recommend to friends!!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

We took the shared sailing Sunset/Whale sailing and had the best time. Clemente and Davit were excellent hosts! We always had full drinks and plenty of really yummy snacks. The scenery was beautiful, the weather perfect and we sailed for a few hours just watching the sun set and looking for whales. Though we didn't see whales, this trip was the most enjoyable, relaxing part of our vacation. We had a great time just kicking back and chatting with Clemente and enjoying the fantastic scenery. Well worth every penny! Next time we go to Cabo, we will book an overnight trip with these guys - beautiful boat and great company! Perfecto!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

I really enjoyed my time boating with Cabo Sailing! They knew just the spot to take us for some snorkeling, spent plenty of time taking us to view some whales (which I was personally VERY excited for!), and practically waited on us hand and foot! You'll never be without a full beer with this crew...our guides were super personable (Israel and Ulysses I think?). I highly recommend this sailing trip to anyone heading to Cabo! Definitely worth renting the big, private boat too, I promise!