“Is okay”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Boise, Idaho
“Is okay”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

We visited this a few years ago on the recommendation of a local and it was fabulous then but not the same, it is almost like they have been discovered so now it is just okay. Good, but not as it was in years past. I can not say anything was bad, just nothing to rave about, expect they did have some good wine choices.

• Czech first
Dallas, Texas
“We really enjoyed it!”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by the driver of one of our tours. We drove around looking for it and once we did, someone from the restaurant came out and helped us find a parking spot. Then they seated us right away. Compared to other restaurants we ate at in Cabo, this is the only one that cared enough to treat us so nicely! The food is awesome, and again compared to other restaurants in Cabo we liked their food the best. My party of 6 ordered all different things like jumbo shrimp, and fried fish. I loved their shrimp wrapped in bacon. Like another person has commented, their margaritas are loaded, just one feels like you actually drank 3! I give the atmosphere a 4 since its comfortable but not fancy. The service was good and I would recommend it to everyone that l enjoys seafood and is new in Cabo!

Boston
“Not quite as good as reviewed”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Good meal and some friendly folks at Mariscos but the way the Trip Advisor forum and reviews talked I thought it would be better. My wife is not a seafood fan so they specailly whipped up some chicken fajitas that she raved about. I have shrimp tacos that were average. Service was pretty good for Mexico standards. Warning, their margaritas will bring you to your knees - the strongest I found in Cabo. Dinner was a little pricey as compared to other spots in town. Location is sketchy but safe.

North Caldwell, New Jersey
“Great Seafood and Staff”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Had 3 meals while in Cabo San Lucas at this place and every single one was outstanding. Jorge and his staff do a great job and they are very accommodating. Plus the place is very affordable. Best seafood I've had in years!

Milpitas, California
“Not really impressed”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Came here on the recommendation of our tour guide but really didn't think it was that great. I got grilled fish with special sauce and my companion got fish tacos. Mine was pretty bland he said his was good but simple. Not good enough for me to want to come back.

1 Thank ThriftyMomma