“Fooled me once. Regret the second time”

Mariscos Las Tres Islas
Ranked #41 of 608 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Ate here once upon several recommendations from locals. First time was great, ordered a few shrimp cocktails and had some Micheladas - Beer with lime in a salt-rimmed glass. Thirst Quencher. Overall good. Upon our second visit, I happened to walk over to the cooking area. I wish i would not have done that. I noticed the shrimp was all laying on a counter and it was ridden with flies. Ugh, gross. Decided to leave after that sight. The cooks acted as if there was nothing wrong with that. Maybe they believe the lime will disinfect them anyways. Gross.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We went on a recommendation from a tour guide, and were not disappointed. It is casual, but full of locals here for the good food, not a fancy touristy atmosphere. I had fresh fish filet with garlic and red chiles, and it was spicy and flavorful. My daughter--hesitant about eating seafood--had coconut shrimp and I was shocked at how tender and delicious it was. Highly recommend this.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic marlin fish tacos. Incredible shrimp ceviche & coconut shrimp. Service is excellent. Its a couple blocks away from main street of cabo. Its worth it. Great taco place is around the corner called La Taquiza. Amazing tacos al pastor. Great restaurant all the way around.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I want to go back to Cabo just to eat here again. Recommended to us by one of the locals at our resort. We can't thank him, Angel, enough. So much food, such good service. I got the camarones y ajo, garlic shrimp. Delicious!! The other ladies got chicken fajitas and fish tacos and all were very pleased with their meal. Try the shrimp broth and tuna dip. They are scrumptious.
Been there, done that and should've got the shirt. I guess that means I have to go back. ;)

1  Thank Sheri L
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We had a very pelasant experience at this restaurant. The waiters at the restaurant gave us very good service and the food was terrific. Two thumbs up.