“Very Local, Very Good”

Ranked #45 of 608 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The food at Tres Islas is very, very good. We had the Shrimp Ceviche and it was outstanding, highly recommended. They serve several salsas with the meal but the best is the smoked tomato salsa. Just the right amount of pepper and smoke - very good. For dinner we had the Tres Islas shrimp and the Sea Bass (catch of the day) with poblano sauce. They were some of the best entrees we have had in Cabo. You won't find a lot of atmosphere but the staff is friendly, helpful and on the ball. One of the best meals in Cabo!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

After a few people told us about Mariscos Las Tres Islas, we made it their on our last night. We had shrimp ceviche- excellent, imperial shrimp (cheese stuffed large shrimp wrapped in bacon)- very good but too rich, and breaded fried shrimp- very good. My daughter had a clam and an oyster- she said they were very fresh and they were huge. We each had at least one drink and we left only spending $60 including a generous tip. When I asked about a marlin dip appetizer, the waiter brought me a bowl to sample. My daughter developed hiccups while we were there and the wait staff gave her their home remedy of limes and Amaretto- cured! I will return on our next trip. I do need to say that we did not have one bad meal in Cabo, the worst was at our hotel- but still very good.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Very good food. Ceviche was great. My Mahi Mahi was wonderfully prepared and very flavorful. My wife, who is not a fish lover, found lots to enjoy. We had a bad experience with a strolling guitarist who I didn't wave away fast enough. He demanded more money than I gave him. I probably shouldn't have told him to hit the road.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Ate here 23 Jan '13 because og Trip Advisor recommendations. Was not disapponted. Lots of off street parking beside the restaurant. Good Margarita. Excellent seafood spagetti. Service was good too.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our new favorite seafood restaurant in Cabo. We've been coming to Cabo for years and after the person next to us on the airplane down who lives in Cabo half the year told us this was his favorite seafood restaurant I looked it up on Tripadvisor. With that confirmation we gave it a try tonight. I have to say the service was excellent, the food well prepared, portions were good sized and the price was very reasonable. Off the beaten tourist path fairly typical mexican atmosphere, geat value restaurant. Definitely recommended. We will return. Very good restaurant, excellent for Cabo.

1  Thank rcman