“Perfect for seafood lovers getting away from tourist traps!”

Mariscos Las Tres Islas
Ranked #37 of 573 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Houston, Texas
“Perfect for seafood lovers getting away from tourist traps!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

My husband and I were definitely craving seafood the entire trip and this was a good place for it! We had the fish ceviche (delicious, loaded with veggies, wish it had bigger chunks of fish), crab tostado (it was okay), shrimp platter (delicious shrimp portions), and sea bass (yum!). Prices were very reasonable and service was prompt and very attentive! It's a little bit off the beaten path, but comforting to know that it wasn't only tourists there! Would definitely go back the next time we're in Cabo!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank LisaGuzman

• Czech first
Barcelona, Spain
“best seafood in Baja”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Typical mexican restaurant (real mexican, no tex-mex or similar fake stuff), with friendly atmosphere and unexpensive prices. They serve super fresh seafood and fish. We had crab meat toasts as as starter (outstanding!). As main dish, my wife had scallops and I had fish in green sauce, both fresh, soft and very tasty. DON'T MISS IT!!!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Jorge_Moscow
“Best huachinango al mojo de ajo”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are always on a quest for the perfect huachinango al mojo de ajo. This is it! Good prices too. Great friendly welcome from Jorge.

1 Thank Harley F
Calgary, Alberta
“Huachinango!”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went in search of whole fried red snapper and heard this was the place to have it....I wasn't disappointed the fish was absolutely amazing. My gf was feeling under the weather and they accommodated her with a plate of plain rice without any issues. Best prices for seafood in all of cabo San Lucas, we will definitely be back.

• Visited January 2013
Glendale
“Good quality very inexpensive”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We loved the garlic Scallops and the garlic crab, we also liked all the other dishes, but specially the first ones I just mentioned.

Visited December 2012