“best seafood in Baja”

Ranked #42 of 596 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Typical mexican restaurant (real mexican, no tex-mex or similar fake stuff), with friendly atmosphere and unexpensive prices. They serve super fresh seafood and fish. We had crab meat toasts as as starter (outstanding!). As main dish, my wife had scallops and I had fish in green sauce, both fresh, soft and very tasty. DON'T MISS IT!!!

2  Thank Jorge_Moscow

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My wife and I are always on a quest for the perfect huachinango al mojo de ajo. This is it! Good prices too. Great friendly welcome from Jorge.

1  Thank Harley F
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went in search of whole fried red snapper and heard this was the place to have it....I wasn't disappointed the fish was absolutely amazing. My gf was feeling under the weather and they accommodated her with a plate of plain rice without any issues. Best prices for seafood in all of cabo San Lucas, we will definitely be back.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We loved the garlic Scallops and the garlic crab, we also liked all the other dishes, but specially the first ones I just mentioned.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I'd seen a couple of not so good reviews, but I went to see for myself. I had a wonderful fish supper. The waiters and chefs all worked very hard to make us happy, which we appreciated. I loved the straight ahead feel of the place, like a neighbourhood hangout, very relaxing. Try it!

1  Thank nahhm