WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Mariscos Las Tres Islas

Mariscos Las Tres Islas
Ranked #31 of 523 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Latin, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Barcelona, Spain
“best seafood in Baja”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

Typical mexican restaurant (real mexican, no tex-mex or similar fake stuff), with friendly atmosphere and unexpensive prices. They serve super fresh seafood and fish. We had crab meat toasts as as starter (outstanding!). As main dish, my wife had scallops and I had fish in green sauce, both fresh, soft and very tasty. DON'T MISS IT!!!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank Jorge_Moscow

“Best huachinango al mojo de ajo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are always on a quest for the perfect huachinango al mojo de ajo. This is it! Good prices too. Great friendly welcome from Jorge.

1 Thank Harley F
Calgary, Alberta
“Huachinango!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

Went in search of whole fried red snapper and heard this was the place to have it....I wasn't disappointed the fish was absolutely amazing. My gf was feeling under the weather and they accommodated her with a plate of plain rice without any issues. Best prices for seafood in all of cabo San Lucas, we will definitely be back.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Glendale
“Good quality very inexpensive”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

We loved the garlic Scallops and the garlic crab, we also liked all the other dishes, but specially the first ones I just mentioned.

Visited December 2012
Edmonton, Canada
“Good fish, good ambience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

I'd seen a couple of not so good reviews, but I went to see for myself. I had a wonderful fish supper. The waiters and chefs all worked very hard to make us happy, which we appreciated. I loved the straight ahead feel of the place, like a neighbourhood hangout, very relaxing. Try it!

• Visited December 2012