“Wonderful!”

Ruth's Chris Steak House Los Cabos
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House Los Cabos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #100 of 587 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Look around. Have a seat. If this is your first visit, prepare to taste the greatest steak you've ever eaten. This is the place that showed the world how great a steak can be. Carefully selected and aged for tenderness. Cut thick to ensure juiciness. Seared to perfection at 1800 degrees. Seasoned simply with salt, black pepper and a touch of parsley, because a steak like this needs nothing else.
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My husband and I ate here on our recent trip to Cabo, celebrating his birthday. The staff was absolutely wonderful and the view of the marina was amazing. They had a live jazz band playing - which was OK. The singer was a little soft spoken (not enough UMPPH in the performance if you ask me, so it just turned into elevator/background music) It was still fun to sit outside and people watch as we enjoyed our meal. I had the Surf and turf / my husband had the Cowboy and we ordered plenty of sides. Everything was perfectly cooked and the manager was very welcoming and friendly - even joining the celebration by throwing confetti when the birthday cake arrived and the staff sang. We had a wonderful experience!

There are newer reviews for Ruth's Chris Steak House Los Cabos

Reviewed November 29, 2013

This was undoubtedly a very nice meal. We didn't have a reservation but were easily accommodated. My main problem with the meal was the ridiculous temperature of the steak itself and the plate. The plate was dangerously hot. My husband burnt his finger twice and I think my steak ended being way past medium because of the length of time I had to let it sit so I could eat it comfortably. Also the size of the plate was only marginally bigger than the steak so it made it hard to navigate around the meat and the side we ordered. Once I was able to eat it it was very nice but when you are hungry you want to eat now not in 5-10 minutes after the meal is served.

1  Thank Julie M
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Actually went in 2011. One time experience for our anniversary. Very pricey, would prob not go back, exp in cabo san lucas

Reviewed October 19, 2013

You pay Ruth Chris prices but the dinner experience was worth it! We had a fantastic dinner including amazing steak, lobster and shrimp. The sides are large enough to share. We even had a jazz and blues quartet providing the perfect background to the harbor marina. Highly recommend spoiling yourself here!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I strongly recommend getting a table outside where you can see the marina. I think all Ruth's Chris Steak Houses have impeccable service and excellent food. Where they excelled was in helping us celebrate our anniversary...flower petals in the shape of a heart on the table when we arrived and a special dessert. My only disappointment was in the lobster bisque, it was missing something...very flat tasting.