Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Wild Canyon Adventures
from $80.00
1,331 results
All reviews zip lining bungee jumping don julio animal kingdom giant swing suspension bridge hiking involved atv tour up hill afraid of heights adrenaline rush lots of fun camel riding super fun take pictures an amazing experience los cabos
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

This place was freaking amazing! I literally had the best time of my life. The staff were so nice and respectful. They were true professionals and good at their jobs. Pedro, Alonso, Daniel, Jonas, Alberto, Carlos. I wish I remembered all of their names. The most important thing is that they ensured my safety the entire day. I went by myself and I did the 3 for 2 tour. So I paid of 2 excursions and did three. I was there ALL day. They picked me up from my resort at 8:30 and I left the park at 6:00pm. I was so exhausted by the end of the day. Only downside is that I paid $260 USD for my tours and ATV insurance and park entry fee and I was there all day so they ensured me that I’d get a deal on my photo package but they did not give me a deal at the end of the day. So I was really bummed that I spent an extra $90 as opposed to something a bit cheaper for buying them all. A deal that they promised me. Nonetheless the staff are still awesome and I wouldn’t trade my experience for anything. If you are considering wild canyon, GO GO GO. Don’t think twice about it.!!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Such a great time!! We booked two adventures, ATV riding and zip lining. I don’t remember all of the tour guides names but they were all really fantastic. Both activities were SO much fun. I highly recommend combining activities in one day and getting the Go Pro rental with USB. Definitely an activity for an adventurous bunch!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

We did zip lining. First time for all of us. The entire team was very cordial and made us feel very comfortable as fast time zip liners. The safety considerations are all appropriate. Transportation from and back to the hotel are also arranged well. We stayed at the Solaz and it was a short ride. The entire team was very flexible and when part of the party wanted to skip a few hard ones, They showed up with ATVs and drove them to the next one that they wanted to do. There’s also a small restaurant in the main plaza while you wait for the ride back. The photos were well taken. Weather was excellent and beautiful scenery. It was overall a very nice and memorable family experience

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I highly recommend this. My wife and I did it with our 9 and 11 year old. We got our own horse and you were 100% in control, even the kids. Jorge gives you a very quick lesson and you’re off. It’s a private tour as well. The horses were very cooperative and the trail was beautiful. Took about 1.5 hours to do. Be sure and wear good shoes and pants. You’re truly on a real horse adventure with food and drinks in the end. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 days ago

I've been using Wild Canyon for our family excursions for several years, and they always do a great job. The guides are friendly and knowledgeable and they offer a great variety of adventures. I highly recommend the zip line and four wheeler tours.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Best ATVs to date for me! The bridge was insane! The views were amazing! I was able to get up to 55-60 mph. Mario was our guide. He was great! He taught us how to shift the gears (that’s the hard part). FYI if you don’t select the insurance you will have to use a credit card for a $500 hold. We are just hoping that it a hold and not a charge/refund. We did ask several times to make sure. This is a great park. Maybe bring the box lunches if your hotel offers. Overall great time!

Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I and our two friends did the UTV followed by the Sling Swing...what an amazing time we all had. The UTV's never felt dangerous at all but definitely get your adrenaline pumping and your speed racer in full effect. Not only is it super exhilarating but its a full tour from the canyons to the beach in our own car or shared with your partner. We were encouraged to try the sling swing after and I'm so glad we took advantage of the other attractions at Wild Canyon. You won't forget the free fall into the canyons! Its INSANE and AMAZING all at once. Don't skip this place. The staff and management were great. The creator of the park was along with us the whole time and couldn't be more enthusiastic and excited to share his dream come true! THANK YOU ALL for this experience!

Reviewed 1 week ago

My husband and I took the side by side canyon adventure on 10/22 we had a 9am departure - I know this is a long shot but we were given the wrong photo CD I’m hoping I’ll get lucky and the couple whose photos I have ... have mine and they see this review.
We did have a fun ride! Just wish I would have gotten my pictures

1  Thank Holly M
Cristina V, Owner at Wild Canyon Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hello!!! I'm so, sorry for the mistake. But we can totally help and fast, we just need some information to make sure we will send you the correct ones this time. Please send us an email to mkt@wildcanyon.com.mx and get in contact with Fer, he will be pleased to help you. Finally, I just want to apologize once again for the inconvenience, fix it will be our first priority please get in contact. Have a nice day. Cristy

Reviewed 1 week ago

good tour, just that, attractions in the middle of the sun quite good for people who like to explore and with good physical condition, you have to walk a lot for the zip line tour, the staff is very nice in general very attentive, the price is quite High for the quality of attractions on offer, they charge you for everything! and wanting to do more things, if you compare it with some tours of other destinations such as Xcaret, Xplor that for the same price some include food leaves much to be desired

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Wish I could have given this place a higher review tour was excellent and we had a good time. We purchase a CD with photos from our tour to only come home to a blank CD. We called numberous times and submitted a email request as well only to be given the run around. 2 weeks later still no pictures which we paid for. Very frustrating and unprofessional. If you purchase photo cd be sure to check while you are still at the park or you will be very disappointed to find it blank.

Cristina V, Owner at Wild Canyon Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded yesterday

Hello!!! I'm so, sorry for the mistake. But we can totally help and fast, we just need some information to make sure we will send you the correct files this time. Please send us an email to mkt@wildcanyon.com.mx and get in contact with Fer, he will be pleased to help you. Finally, I just want to apologize once again for the inconvenience, fix it will be our first priority! please get in contact. Have a nice day. Cristy